Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To Mama With Love


CHANGE THE WORLD WITH LOVE

This is Judy speaking, today I am borrowing John’s blog site, as I don’t have one of my own.

John and I met in Tanzania an amazing woman called Mama Lucy who has built and runs an English medium elementary school in Arusha, Tanzania. We were also lucky to meet her American supporters whose technical and social media savvy enabled them to raise the money for Mama Lucy’s school, Good Shepherd Elementary. Stacey Monk and Sanjay Patel began Epic Change. This year I have pledged to become a part of To Mama With Love, a chance for you to send an extraordinary Mothers Day tribute to a special woman in your life. We are using the African use of mama..any caring woman who spends her love and effort on others. If you go to the site, and click on the approximate location of California, you should see my message, click on it and find my page to Mama Lucy. Or search for a heart space for Mama Lucy and mine begins, “We love you and your kids”.

I encourage you to check out Mama Lucy and make your own tribute to a woman in your life. I can promise that this is one Mothers Day card that will change lives in Arusha, Tanzania as well as thrill the recipient of your message!! Act right away and help us change the world with love!